Together for Brothers (T4B or 2GR4BR) is recruiting young (ages 11-24 years old) men of color (African American/Black, American Indian/Native, Asian Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Middle Eastern) and older (25 years old and older) men of color for the young men of color circle and older men of color circle to lead and learn together for improving the education, entrepreneurship, health and justice outcomes for boys and men of color.
- Attend Together for Brothers retreat on Sunday, September 13 from 11am-4pm at Los Jardines Institute, 803 La Vega SW
- Young men of color attend weekly young men of color circles on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 pm in locations across Albuquerque
- Older men of color attend monthly older/younger men of color circles on the first Tuesday of the month from 6:30-8:30 pm in locations across Albuquerque
- Young men of color have opportunities to present to middle or high school students or staff with community organizations and schools for stipends
- Please note that young men of color ages 11-17 years old will need parent or guardian permission to participate
Want more information? Contact Xavier at email@example.com for information about the young men of color circle or contact Jaen at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the older men of color circle.
Together for Brothers, led by community and love, partners across New Mexico with boys of color, men of color and allies to build capacity of organizations and schools; and engage boys and men of color in promoting education, entrepreneurship, health and justice.